1) Not all floor tiles are made the same or from the same material. You need to know the categories of floor tiles. These categories are glazed porcelain, polished porcelain, unglazed matt porcelain, unglazed rock face porcelain, ceramic tiles, glazed matt porcelain, glazed polished porcelain and natural stone.
2) Each tile has both advantages and disadvantages so knowing what you need for your job is just as important as knowing your tile categories. For instance if you’re buying tiles for an uncovered outdoor area, it’s worth considering an antislip tile.
3) Quality should not be determined by price. The best way to assess the quality is by researching manufacturers who are known for producing good quality tiles such as Italgraniti, Refin, Cedisa, Monalisa, Lola ceramics, Magica, Dongpeng, Bozbaylar and Cinkaya natural stone.
4) Once you have selected the brands and types of tiles you are after, shop for the cheapest prices. Don’t pay more than you have to. Tile Factory Outlet is known for having the cheapest tiles in Sydney but they also carry all of the above brand name tiles.
5) Lay your tiles once and lay them right! Make sure you use a tiler who has a good reputation and buy the tile adhesive and grout for him. We recommend one of Australia’s leading manufacturers in grouts and adhesives, Davco.
Fall in love with stunning floor tiles at Tile Factory Outlet
So as you can see, there is a lot involved, no doubt more than you ever thought. If though you want to take the easy way out, visit TFO. We have over 100 years experience in tiles, not just selling them but visiting factories and keeping up-to-date with industry changes. We also employ a colour consultant and interior designer and many others who have had tiling experience that are willing and able to assist you further. Look below for more floor tiles sold online.