Since bathrooms are typically on the smaller side, there are many design tips & tricks to make them feel more spacious. See below on how to make a small bathroom appear larger.
Top 5 Tips Make A Small Bathroom Appear Larger
- Choose white bathroom tiles for the walls and light-coloured floor tiles. Thereby making the room appear larger. This is because light coloured wall and floor tiles give the illusion of space. We at TFO carry a fabulous range of white wall tiles starting at just $7m2.
- Choose gloss, polished or semi-polished bathroom wall tiles as they reflect more light than matt finish tiles. Thus, creating the illusion of space.
- The layout of wall tiles is important. Because, rectangular tiles laid horizontally push the walls making the room look wider. See our wonderful range of porcelain stone looks in 300x600mm starting from just $21m2.
- Create a niche to house your shampoos and soaps. Maybe even two – one in the shower and the other next to your vanity. Niches give you more space to make a small bathroom appear larger and you can choose a fabulous mosaic tile for the inside.
- Tile right up to the ceiling. This gives you more reflection, thus making the room appear bigger. You also cut out the need to paint the top section of your walls.
And finally, don’t forget to add the right accessories to make a small bathroom appear larger. Choose a wall-hung vanity and add a compact toilet with clean lines. So that you will have more floor space. We at TFO carry a great range of Italian wall-hung vanities. Fabulous timber look finishes and in gloss white in varies sizes starting from $16m2.
Why not come into TFO today and our friendly experienced staff will help you turn your small bathroom into your dream bathroom. Or order online now.