1. Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and participation in this competition assumes the acceptance of the Instagram terms and conditions, found at http://instagram.com/legal/terms
3. The promoter is Tile Factory Outlet ABN: 73 064 901 775 of 107 Warren Road, Smithfield NSW 2164, Ph: (02) 8728 7800
Who Can Enter?
4. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of Tile Factory Outlet and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the competition. All entrants must be over the age of 18 years.
How To Enter:
Step 1: Download the Instagram application for iPhone or Android onto your mobile device
Step 2: Take your photo
Step 3: Upload the photo to Instagram with the tags @tfo_tiles and #TFOrenoreveal (Instagram privacy settings must be set to ‘public’)
5. Only entries submitted via the Instagram application and which are appropriately hashtagged will be accepted. Photographs submitted must be original works.
When To Enter:
6. The competition commences on 01/06/2018 at 12:00 am AEST and closes on 01/09/2018 at 12:00 am AEST.
7. Judging will take place on Monday, 3rd September 2018 at 3pm AEST at Tile Factory Outlet NSW.
8. The competition is skill based. The winner will be selected for the best valid entry as judged by a judging panel, having regard to skill, creativity and originality, at the promotors premises on 03/09/18 at 3:00 pm AEST according to the following criteria:
8.1 The relevance of the submitted photo to the theme in question, as decided by our judges.
8.2 Artistic interpretation of the theme, as decided by our judges.
8.3 Originality of the submission. Entries that are deemed to not belong to or be taken by the user will not be eligible.
9. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. Entries must be received by 11.59pm AEST Saturday, 1st September 2018. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by Tile Factory Outlet database. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet service provider.
12. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
Prize On Offer
13. Total prize value is (up to) AUD $1,300 as at 01/06/2018. Four (4) winners will receive the following:
One (1) x Major Winner will receive 2 x $500 Prepaid Visa gift cards, total value of $1000.
Three (3) x Runners-up will each receive 1 x $100 Prepaid Visa gift card.
14. Prize is valid for one year after issue date. Prize is not transferrable or redeemable for cash. Prize must be used in its entirety and any unused portions of the prize will be forfeited.
15. The winners will be notified within a week of the competition being drawn via their Instagram account used to enter the promotion. The winners will be announced on Tile Factory Outlet’s Instagram page on 10/09/18. Prizes will be sent within 8 weeks via Registered Post.
The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
16. If the promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of the promotional prize that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and it shall be awarded to the next runner up in the promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into. An unclaimed prize judging will take place on 22/10/18 at 3:00 pm AEST at the promoter’s premises.
17. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements. The promoter also reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or promoter. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
18. Use of images:
18.1 All images published on Instagram with #TFOrenoreveal may be moderated and displayed on the website and social media channels of Tile Factory Outlet. These images and associated usernames will be public.
18.2 By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions you agree that you hereby license the rights to use your photo submission to Tile Factory Outlet and its associated partners on any of its websites or social media channels, or for advertising and promotion of its products, services, and/or its company in any media now known or hereafter developed in perpetuity in exchange for no compensation of any kind.
19. Use of personal information:
19.1 By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that Tile Factory Outlet NSW may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition, including the use of your Instagram name in promotional formats.
19.2 By entering the competition, you give Tile Factory Outlet permission to contact you via Instagram if you are a winner of the competition for the purpose of distributing your prize to you.
Further Terms And Conditions:
20. If the prize (or an element of the prize) is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or an element of the prize) for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to NSW State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
21. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
22. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the mobile phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
23. Any entrant found to have
(a) used any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software),
(b) used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf or
(c) entered incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to the Prize will be invalidated.
If such an entrant is awarded the prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return the prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
27. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining any winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.